Andrew C. Marzan
I was raised in Chicago and have spent nearly my entire life Illinois. My interests include long distance running and short distance free running. Additionally, I have great interest in classic films and the cinematic arts in general.
I attended DePaul University with a focus on psychology and hard sciences because of my intrigue with human nature and condition. I entered law school and decided to pursue a career in law because of my fascination with logic and reason and its interplay with happenings in the real world. Truly, my commitment to the field of law is derived from my fixation with problem solving and understanding the workings of our community.
A great deal of my time as a legal professionals has been devoted to using my skills to help the common person and the general public. I come from a blue collar background and understand the difficulties brought by economic downturn financial hardship. I have made it a point to use any skills that I possess to help those in need of assistance that include our disabled war veterans to the common day working person.
Areas of Practice
- 70% Bankruptcy
- 20% Personal Injury
- 10% Veteran's Advocacy/Veteran's Rights
- 60% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Illinois, 2014
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2013
- DePaul University, Chicago, Illinois
- B.S. - 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, General Membership, 2014 - 2015
Past Employment Positions
- The Stark Law Firm, Creditor's Attorney, 2015
- The John Marshall Veteran Legal Services Clinic, Clinical Associate, 2012 - 2014