Kevin D. Rouse
As an Assistant Illinois Attorney General and Director of the Chicago South Regional office I served as an advocate to consumers and provided assistance to protect the citizens of Illinois against consumer fraud and abuse. In addition I represented the People of the State of Illinois in civil litigation in addition to representing Illinois State agencies in civil litigation.
Spare time I like going back to my old neighborhood on the south side and coach youth basketball.
I've served my country with honor as a United States Marine.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Bankruptcy
- Illinois, 2004
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2012
- DePaul University College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Juris Doctor - 2004
- University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, Texas
- B.A. magna cum laude
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois Bar Association, Member, 2004 - 2015
- Cook County Bar Association, Member, 2002 - 2015
Past Employment Positions
- Office of the Illinois Attorney General, Assistant IL Attorney General, Director, 2007 - 2012
- Law Office of Kevin D. Rouse, Owner, 2004 - 2007